Get Ready to Flex Your Fun Muscles! We recently had the privilege of chatting with Zac Elliot, the brilliant mind behind the captivating series ‘Muscle Maddie.’ If you’re a fan of good times, engaging characters, and impressive designs, you won’t want to miss out on this interview. Join us as we delve into the world of ‘Muscle Maddie’ and uncover the secrets behind its charm!
1. We talked to your before about Muscle Maddie, what has changed since then? How is the project doing now?
We have since grown even more! With a consistently growing Patreon, reaching over 10K followers on Twitter, and even beginning production on Muscle Maddie the Animation. I’m very proud of the work that has been done and hoping to have even more in the future!
Check out the original interview:
2. What is it like casting and directing other actors? What has been the biggest success so far with your cast?
It’s a hard process! Much goes into deciding the actor right for the job. On average, we receive 100+ auditioning for many of the characters. But with the help of
@rcmvoice, we were able to have the cast that we have today. Each one of them pours their heart and soul into the project. This is a passion project through and through!
Check out the podcast episode we did with Zac Elliot:
3. How do you come up with character design concepts?
It mostly comes down to what I’m looking for that fits the character I want to write and body types I’m a fan of. Though I would love to play with many different body shapes to showcase body positivity and representation.
4. If the characters in Muscle Maddie can go to one fictional universe what would it be and why?
I would have them go to the world of Nichijou. Full of slice of life goodness and many great comedy jokey moments.
5. Goals for Muscle Maddie in 2024?
To finish with the scripts and beginning the recording process with the cast for Muscle Maddie the Animation; while also continuing the comic itself.
6. Where can folks support your project?
Thanks for the interview and let’s BRING IT!!!