Star Wars: Visions comes to Disney+ on September 21st. With a collection of nine anime short films, fans of Star Wars can expect to love this return of the anthology. Seven Japanese Studios worked on Star War: Visions. Each episode takes place in different timelines, with some fan-favorite Star Wars characters as well as new faces.
The Japanese studios include:
- Kamikaze Douga:
- Geno Studio
- Studio Colorido
- Kinema Citrus Co.
- Science SARU
- Production IG
- Episode The Duel produced by Kamikaze Douga, focuses on the Jedi and Sith. In this story they have history from Japanese Lore. Lop and Ochō is the second short film created by Geno Studios.
- Episode two is titled Lop and Ochō created by Geno Studio
- Tatooine Rhapsody is the third episode by Studio Colorido
- Episode four and five are both done by Studio Trigger titled The Twins and The Elder
- The Village Bride is the sixth episode by Kinema Citrus Co.
- Episode seven and eight are done by Science Saru named Akakiri and T0-B1
- The final episode by Production IG is titled The Ninth Jedi
Fans of anime will love these short films. Star Wars fans tell us what you think about Star Wars: Visons! Do you have high hopes for these short films? Be sure to check it out only on Disney +
Have a tip for us? Want to discuss a possible story? Need coverage? Please send an email to Allagesofhr@gmail.com
Tatiana Stec is the Co-Founder and Creative Director at All Ages of Geek. You can follow her on Twitter @Tatiana_Stec