1. What inspired you to start Vtubing?
A friend of mine actually inspired me to. She was using the avatar for her stuff with streaming and she helped me set mine up
2. How did you come up with your design?
My design is pretty simplistic. I just tried to make something that I thought looked cute. The clothing is very inspired by the metal and hardcore scenes as is the character’s lore.
3. How has Vtubing helped you?
I really think it’s helped with community interactivity. Having the character on the screen and being able to move around and just providing a face for the voice.
4. What are your plans for 2021?
I wanna do more with music on my streams. For the most part I have solely done gaming streams and I want to be able to branch that out. I also want to fix some behind the scenes things to improve my stream quality
5. What is your favorite part of Vtubing?
I love that it gives me a face and a way to be more interactive without showing my actual face or anything about me.
6. What would you tell people who want to start Vtubing?
6. Just go for it. Look up how to make the avatar, look up how to get face tracking and then just go for it. Don’t stress lore, don’t stress a debut, just jump into doing it.
Socials: https://twitch.tv/pigyguy https://twitter.com/pigyguy I am currently working on setting up a youtube for VOD archive